63. Building Self-Confidence
What’s the difference between confidence and self-confidence? I answer this question on today’s podcast, along with steps to build your self-confidence.
Self-confidence will help you step out of your comfort zone, grow, take risks that move you forward, and be willing to fail on your way to success.
Building self-confidence starts with self-awareness, that is knowing who you are and what is important to you at your core. The other steps are:
- Mastering your mindset
- Overcoming challenges with self-compassion
- Surrounding yourself with like-valued people
Here are my personal beliefs that have foster self-confidence, feel free to borrow them!
- I can figure anything out.
- I won’t always know exactly how, but I can figure it out along the way
- Every setback is an opportunity for growth
- God’s grace is sufficient in every circumstance
Self-confidence is not the absence of self-doubt. It is the willingness to keep moving forward in the presence of self-doubt, knowing that no matter the outcome, you’ll still have your own back.
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sashahighmd/
Tiktok - https://www.tiktok.com/@sashahighmd
WORK WITH ME
Best Weight for Women - https://www.sashahighmd.com/bestweight
Recover Strong for Binge Eating - https://www.sashahighmd.com/bed
Weight Loss for Men - https://www.sashahighmd.com/mens-weight-loss-coaching