14. You were made to be great
I believe that each and every one of us is destined to live an abundant, full, rich and meaningful life, a life of influence and impact – where we leave the world a better place.
And yet, this is the exception and not the norm.
So many people live their life on autopilot. Following the status quo. Generally dissatisfied but not sure why. This doesn’t have to be you!
In this week’s episode of the High on Life podcast, I talk about what it means to be great, to live a meaningful life, and how you can break out of the mold to do it too.
Premises we explore:
- The gap between the values you embrace and the actions you take creates the dissatisfaction that you feel.
- Why we talk ourselves out of our own greatness.
- Autopilot living is stagnation. But you were born to evolve into the greatest version of you.
- When you live on purpose, you set higher standards for your life – not in a condemning way of never being enough, but in an inspiring way of asking yourself – I wonder who I can be?
- Don’t work to gain worth. Work because of your worth.
- You need to have vision and you need to know your values (Who do I want to be? What is important to me? And what do I want to do with my life?)
- We reap what we sow. Our actions generate outcomes. What life are you creating for yourself 5 years from now?
Alright friends, go and be great. The world needs you. If this inspired you, please do me a favour and share this podcast with a friend and let’s all be great together.