First, complete this Binge Eating Disorder questionnaire to make sure you're in the right place
The BEDS-7 is a screening tool that is designed to screen adults who may have BED. Please take a look below and answer the questions honestly:
If you answered
- YES to Questions 1 and 2,
- OFTEN OR ALWAYS to Questions 3-6, and
- NO to Question 7...
then you have a high likelihood of Binge Eating Disorder.
(If your answers were not so clearcut, then we recommend you see your Healthcare Provider for a clear diagnosis before looking for treatment.)
Alright... that means you're in the right place and Recover Strong is for you!
Recover Strong is available to any Canadian woman who is struggling with Binge Eating Disorder and is ready to commit to getting the help she needs to find freedom. Recover Strong is a 10-week (plus follow-up), intensive commitment to yourself to learn the tools to stop using food to soothe or reward, deal with emotional triggers, face "fear foods" head-on, and develop a healthy relationship with food, your body and your self once and for all.
This is not a passive program. It's an active coaching program that requires your full participation.
There will be homework.
It will require your time and attention.
It might even feel a little scary at times.
But on the other side is freedom.
Peace and calm around eating.
Feeling in control - finally.
If this speaks to you, then let's get you started.I'm Ready!
How Recover Strong Can Help You
Recover Strong is based on the research of CBT-T. Our BED coaches will guide you through the 10-week program to ensure that you learn to eat in a way that supports your body and your brain, handle emotional triggers, and face your fear foods.
We'll address challenges such as body dissatisfaction, body checking or avoidance, comparison with others and emotional triggers. You'll work toward body acceptance and an improved relationship with self and food.
The program will conclude with a focus on relapse prevention, as well as two follow up sessions (at 1 month and 3 months) to ensure the reduction or elimination of binges.
- 10 weekly, individual 60-minute virtual coaching sessions with a BED-trained Life Coach/Dietitian
- Progress Assessment at Week 4 (if successful dietary change hasn't been made then the Program stops here and the remaining Program Fee is refunded)
- 2 follow up sessions at 1-month and 3-months
- Weekly Food Logs and homework are mandatory for a successful outcome
- This Program requires a willingness to do the work. It's not just about knowledge, it requires a commitment to application with support and guidance from your Coach.
- The weekly sessions happen on the same day and time each week and sessions are only available on week days.